Myrtle Beach Cosmetic Dentist
If your teeth are healthy, but you have concerns about their appearance, cosmetic dental care can help. Dr. Michael Maser provides a wide range of top-quality services to improve the look of your smile and boost your self-esteem.
Cosmetic Dentistry for Market Commons, The Grand Strand, and all of Myrtle Beach
Dr. Maser offers the following treatments to enhance your smile:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – to help treated teeth blend with the rest of the smile. Metal fillings can also be replaced with this durable and natural-looking alternative to amalgam.
- Professional Teeth Whitening – to remove dental staining that has occurred over time due to the consumption of coffee, tea, wine, or tobacco products.
- Direct Bonding- to restore cavities on front teeth or conceal small chips, superficial cracks, and permanent staining
- Porcelain Veneers – to completely transform smiles with small or misshapen teeth or structural damage
- Crowns – to repair teeth with large cavities or that have been broken or cracked
- Bridges – to replace a missing tooth and restore your full smile.
- Gum Contouring – To reshape a “gummy smile.
Our highly-skilled cosmetic dentist stands firmly by his work and consistently exceeds our patients’ expectations. The entire team at Dr. Maser’s dental office finds great reward in seeing people leave our office smiling openly. If you want to regain the ability to express yourself confidently, we have a solution that will meet your needs.
Starting with a Healthy Mouth
Dr. Maser takes great care to assure that your oral health is in good condition. Our dentist and staff never attempt to upsell services and are here only to help you achieve the smile that makes you happy.
To assure your care is completely personalized and appropriate to help you reach your goals, Dr. Maser listens carefully to your concerns. He recommends the most cost-effective and long-lasting approach to make the smile improvements you desire.
Call Today to Learn More about Our Myrtle Beach Cosmetic Dentist
Our staff is standing by to answer your questions. If you have been considering cosmetic dental care for some time, or if you have an event coming up and want to make a great impression, contact our office right away – Your smile is waiting.
CALL US: 843-293-7900 REQUEST APPOINTMENT